Worst customer service ever!I got my Twin-Star product in the mail and a piece was broken.

I called customer service to get a replacement part and I got DAWN who is nothing but rude and unprofessional. She interrupted me, spoke over me, and then hung up on me! I never got my replacement part and now refuse to buy anymore of Twin-Star products if that is how I'm going to be treated.

I have told all of my family, friends, and co-workers about this and warned them about Twin-Star Products customer service.Worst customer service ever and DAWN should have to take company courses on how to be professional.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of twin-star products. Twin Star International needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned twin-star products in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Twin Star International.

Had an Experience with Twin Star International?

Comments