2.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have a double sided wine refrigerator.Both units had stopped working and when I order the parts, they charged me $17.50 for shipping and handling.

A few years later, the unit stopped working again, and I was charged $17.50 for shipping and handling (for very inexpensive parts - the same that were sent previously). This happened a third time, and again I paid the $17.50 ( for parts that cost probably $5 or $6). When I installed the parts, I found that the fan on the back of the unit was not working. The fan keeps the very hot unit cool.

That is probably what was broke the first time and why the unit broke a second time. I see a similar model fan online for $6 or $7. It is not exact. When I called to order the fan, they are not charging for the fan, but want to charge me $17.50 for shipping and handling.

The fan is a lightweight small piece of plastic. I told them it is outrageous that they would charge so much for shipping and handling, and if that is the case, to ship me the inner fan as well, as they may be broken. They want to charge me another $17.50 for that fan as well. When I asked to speak to a manager, they told me it would take 24 - 48 hours.

They called me back and offer to ship both fans for $30.

I told them that was ridiculous and ask to speak to their supervisor.Will see what happens now.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Fact that they have the products on-line.

I didn't like: That the, Charge ridiculous shipping cost.

Had an Experience with Twin Star International?

Comments